This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alexa and Temperature KNX Sensor
(30.03.2021, 10:49)Sral1987 Wrote: Yes, same Problem

Did you try to discover again?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Try this as well: restart your Alexa device and disable and re-enable the LM skill in the Alexa app.
Still the same Problem, the Device is showen in the Alexa app and when i try to select it the Message connecting to openrb.com is showen 1sec and then nothing on the Screen is shown.

I use an HL with Firmware 20200720 Firmware.

I Also use a Pihole for Google Ads blocking. The normal switches work just fine.
Try logging into https://alexa.amazon.com/. Go to Smart Home > Devices and click Discover. Does it work this way?
The device was found every time. But when i Select the Device ist try to Connect and stop showing anything. Just a blank page in the Alexa app.

We don´t need to put much more effort in to this. If it works its nice to have but not essential for my Daily use.

When the Alexa ist completely moved to the new cloud we can start a new try. Perhaps the Problem is solved then by itself.
Good News,

after installing 2021.05 and the use of the new Clouf on my lm2i the target Setpoint works fine.

BR.
(13.05.2021, 20:30)Sral1987 Wrote: Good News,

after installing 2021.05 and the use of the new Clouf on my lm2i the target Setpoint works fine.

BR.

How?

Temperature is working again with new cloud?

I can't get working Alexa APP with new cloud, stills working with old..

Help  Sad
Yes alexa still work on old, we are in process of porting it. Temp sensor is working on old cloud.
Ctrl+F5
Perfect,

Temperature control working again with new version Alexa APP Big Grin
Hi Daniel,

I can get real temperature and change setpoint temperature.

Is posible to get setpoint temperature?

Thanks!
I can't control Thermostat mode in Alexa app. I see "Customized" text instead of mode switcher.
On the other side setpoint and current temperature seems to works well.

Could anyone say how to enable Thermostat mode control of fix the bug?
We are porting Alexa to new cloud and will look at it while doing it.

(13.08.2021, 13:06)adiaz Wrote: Hi Daniel,

I can get real temperature and change setpoint temperature.

Is posible to get setpoint temperature?

Thanks!

Yo can ask only for temperature not setpoint.
Ctrl+F5