This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Google Home
Hello, I want to integrate Google Home in LM, but gbridge.io has closed.

Do you have any documentation or tutorial to know how to integrate Google Home with LM ?.

Is there an LM APP for Google Home ?.

Thank you.
Hello! yep, gbridge closed their solution. For now you can use IFTTT as alternative (search for the example in this forum).
Another interesting this regarding Google Home is their Local Home SDK which would allow to decrease cloud-based solution delay to minimum. We are currently reviewing integration of this solution into LM directly. Please read more here about Local Home
(03.08.2020, 09:26)edgars Wrote: Hello! yep, gbridge closed their solution. For now you can use IFTTT as alternative (search for the example in this forum).
Another interesting this regarding Google Home is their Local Home SDK which would allow to decrease cloud-based solution delay to minimum. We are currently reviewing integration of this solution into LM directly. Please read more here about Local Home

Thanks Edgars.

I am going to study the link that you have recommended.
Hi, You can create a self hosted gbridge on RPI. Works very well.
Hi,

We started testing period for Alexa a few weeks ago and we start upcoming week with the testing of Google assistant that will be included in Touch 3 for W4K and sL (:

Stay tuned...

BR,

Erwin
(12.09.2020, 19:32)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

We started testing period for Alexa a few weeks ago and we start upcoming week with the testing of Google assistant that will be included in Touch 3 for W4K and sL (:

Stay tuned...

BR,

Erwin

Hi Is Google Assistant going to be available at LM either?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
We have our own google assistant app more or less ready but it will wait till our new cloud will go out as both are connected.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(21.09.2020, 09:08)Daniel. Wrote: We have our own google assistant app more or less ready but it will wait till our new cloud will go out as both are connected.
Sounds good. Can I participate in betatesting etc in the future?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
I will keep you in mind when it is time for it.
Ctrl+F5
(21.09.2020, 09:08)Daniel. Wrote: We have our own google assistant app more or less ready but it will wait till our new cloud will go out as both are connected.
Hi,

Are there any news / updates regarding Google Assistant on LM5?
Hi
Is there any working way? Node-Red NORA etc?
How to do integration of Google HOME with LM ?
We're currently testing Google Home integration with our new cloud. We'll post an update when public testing can start.
Hi, yesterday I noticed that the wiser for knx google home integration was avaliable and I tried to configure it.

I have done all the prerequisites stated in the application note. But all I get is the error in the attached screenshot.

Br
Magnus

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Same error too.
Got the "could not connect" error.
But, also the Wiser for KNX Android app does not work.
When I open the app and login, I'll get the screen with all the icons, like the: PC/Tablet, Smartphone etc.
When I click it, I'll get an: Error: /lib/genohm-scada/web/vistpl/index.lua:0: bad argument 31 to 'encode' (expected 1 argument)
I added the Pincode option to access the visualisation tool. Don't know if that's the case the GH link won't work?
@MLa, where can you find the Application Note?

Regards,
Jelle
SE wiser app and any cloud stuff like google or alexa is out of our control, contact SE support for this.
Ctrl+F5
OK, I will email SE support.
I found the application note here:
https://www.se.com/ww/en/product/LSS1001...ontroller/

Br
Magnus
It works for me. I tried 3 or 4 times and they connected.
I had already connected to alexa and all devices were also displayed in google.
The Wiser for KNX Android app works also.

Most of the problems i had when looking for devices in the alexa app.
cloud or wiser-skill or the alexa app have a problem with special characters like # or Ü or Ö etc ... and the number of devices is apparently limited. I made it to a maximum of 45 devices

maybe you try the alexa app first to see if the cloud connection works.
the alexa app on the android cell phone is right for that too.
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...1#pid23331
Ctrl+F5