This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homelynk Admin Password
Hello

I have "inherited" a KNX project with a homelynk server installed. 

Unfortunately, the previous integrator is no longer available for the project and the current administrator password is unknown. For the visualization part, a new setup would not be that difficult however he implemented some "magic" logic modules which also are not documentet.

Is there a way to get hold of the admin password without resetting the machine?

Would it be possible to read the current project from the e.g. SD card, reset the system and load the project again into the system?

Thanks for your help

--Thomas
It's not possible to recover the password. But it can be changed if you can access the SD card from Linux.
(12.08.2020, 14:21)admin Wrote: It's not possible to recover the password. But it can be changed if you can access the SD card from Linux.

That sounds very interesting. Yes, I can access the SD Card from Linux.

Could you give me details on how to change it?

Thank you !!
Sent via PM
Hello,
Can you send me the procedure ?
B.R.
(13.08.2020, 13:39)admin Wrote: Sent via PM

Can you also send me the process?
thx
(12.08.2020, 14:21)admin Wrote: It's not possible to recover the password. But it can be changed if you can access the SD card from Linux.

That sounds very interesting. Yes, I can access the SD Card from Linux.

Could you give me details on how to change it?

Thank you !!
Hi,

Could you please send me the way to do it to?
Thank you in advance!

KR

Stefan
Hi. Can you help me too.  I can access the SD Card from Linux kaly.   Could you give me details on how to change password?
Hello, could you please send me the process?
(13.08.2020, 13:39)admin Wrote: Sent via PM

Thank you in advance!
(13.10.2023, 21:35)nmedalacabeza Wrote: Hello, could you please send me the process?
Thank you in advance!