This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New LM Cloud App on iOS with no Push
Hi,

since i updated to the new iOS App i cant recive any Push notifications. Even when i go to LM Cloud app.

this is the Device ID after i updated to the new iOS App.

Code:
{length=32,bytes=0xdc8a7a00d8a54ed8da242445e0a80034...c0d2593b632bbee0}

This is the Errormessage when i send a Push direct from the LM Cloud app.

Code:
{"line":77,"code":0,"file":"\/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/duccio\/apns-php\/ApnsPHP\/Message.php","type":"ApnsPHP_Message_Exception","stack-trace":["#0 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/duccio\/apns-php\/ApnsPHP\/Message.php(63): ApnsPHP_Message->addRecipient('{length=32,byte...')","#1 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/backend\/controllers\/MosaicapiController.php(214): ApnsPHP_Message->__construct('{length=32,byte...')","#2 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/backend\/controllers\/MosaicapiController.php(77): backend\\controllers\\MosaicapiController->actionPush()","#3 [internal function]: backend\\controllers\\MosaicapiController->actionIndex()","#4 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/base\/InlineAction.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)","#5 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/base\/Controller.php(157): yii\\base\\InlineAction->runWithParams(Array)","#6 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/base\/Module.php(528): yii\\base\\Controller->runAction('index', Array)","#7 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/web\/Application.php(103): yii\\base\\Module->runAction('mosaicapi\/index', Array)","#8 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/base\/Application.php(386): yii\\web\\Application->handleRequest(Object(yii\\web\\Request))","#9 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/backend\/web\/index.php(18): yii\\base\\Application->run()","#10 {main}"],"name":"Exception","message":"Invalid device token '{length=32,bytes=0xdc8a7a00d8a54ed8da242445e0a80034...c0d2593b632bbee0}'"}

is there any documentation for the new App how to set up push notifications ?
This is a bug in latest iOS, we are checking if we need to adapt the cloud app or else. The process is the same. In older iOS this is still working.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi, There is new app in apple store where this was fixed. You will need to disable the push notifications save and then enable again.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

thank you Daniel it´s now working again.