This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HomeLYnk Cloud Gateway
Hi all!

I recently inherited a HomeLYnk device and tried to register it using the "Wiser for KNX" android app with no luck [Image: sad.png]

I'm receiving an error message: "Wiser for KNX not known by the system. Contact the technical support team to continue." (see image - https://imgur.com/a/WS7Zpbo)

Any recommendation on what to do?

Thanks a lot
Make sure you have latest firmware 2.5.1
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(28.08.2020, 13:34)Daniel. Wrote: Make sure you have latest firmware 2.5.1

Version 2.5.1 is installed
https://imgur.com/a/JU6gjLe
If still the same then you have to contact SE support. There is nothing more what we can do as we didn't develop this part of the system. It is 100% SE.
If this is an old device then it might not be in the database and you will have to send them some info about the device. They will have to manually add your device.
Ctrl+F5
(28.08.2020, 14:18)Daniel. Wrote: If still the same then you have to contact SE support. There is nothing more what we can do as we didn't develop this part of the system. It is 100% SE.
If this is an old device then it might not be in the database and you will have to send them some info about the device. They will have to manually add your device.

Do you know whom should I talk to? email address maybe?
No one from SE is on the forum?

I appreciate your efforts to help me
You should go trough official SE way but will send you direct email to PM
Ctrl+F5
Hi Guys
I recently use Schneider homelynk logic machine,i added objects and group addresses correctly,
they work fine when i use local network mode on wiser for KNX IOS app, but on cloud mode appear a message:"device not response ..."
and i could not use app when use internet network out of rang from local network wifi .
i sure Homelynk is connected to internet network.also i installed 'ovpn config' addon on homelynk but i receive the same message yet.
how can i resolve this problem??