This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Set filtered group addresses current value
Hello,

There are possible to set all filtered group addresses (in LM interface) same value? I don't want to set values one by one. Also, i don't want to write script which set those values.
Hi
I'm not sure if I understand your question correct.
Do you want to from LM object tab write a value to many objects at once? This is not possible. What you can do is filter what you want then use mass edit and add a tag to them and then simple script with 2 lines will do.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(04.09.2020, 10:33)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
I'm not sure if I understand your question correct.
Do you want to from LM object tab write a value to many objects at once?  This is not possible. What you can do is filter what you want then use mass edit and add a tag to them and then simple script with 2 lines will do.
BR

Thank you for answer. You understand my question correctly. I thought that interface have this function.