This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HMI Client recommendations
Unfortunately we don't have resources to develop our own hardware solution at this point. We've evaluated several available options but none match our expectations. Since the market for such products is very niche most available solutions are expensive and/or have poor hardware (weak CPU, low quality screen etc).
Hi Admin, the market is very niche due to high prices. Having a competitive price would be awesome. If not possible at all, at least having the possibility to integrate video door systems would be great. Thanks.
If intercom systems have API then you probably can integrate these to LM. If you are using iPad then I suggest to use cyclical charging. Batteryes will not last when they are constantly charging. I have seen Ipads with ruined dispaly. Battery will swell about 1-3 years. Just add one relay and create scheduler to control charging..

I try to integrate LM with mobotix T24 soon.
Hi,
As sona automation, we are producing HMI screens comply with LM at least 5 years. So far , we implemented more than 1.500 pieces with Honeywell, Siemens.
Our panel is not just HTML5 screener. It has many other options such as:
  • 4 different voice those are trigggered by LM5 : In our panel settings, you can select alarm, notification Group address. When those group address turn to true, Panel makes different sounds.
  • Power-over-Ethernet energy support
  • Automatic Ethernet connection control and notification according to error status
  • Unlimited graphics support, PNG, GIF, JPG and SVG vector graphics support via LM5
  • ARM processor power and low energy consumption
  • 10 Inch capacitive screen
  • Integration with Microsoft Exchange and Meeting Room Information System ( No need LM for this feature)
  • Flush, surface and panel mounting support

You can find an attached document for more information.

You can contact with me via savask@itsona.com email address for price list or more questions.