This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How add aditional info to push notifications
Hi,

time ago I added push notifications to customer. He receives messages. But sometimes messages coming with delays, is possible to add time and date in to message and also group values? Trying to insert in message time and something else - anyway receiving just text message without additionally added info..
May be somebody can explain how to do my task..

BR,

Alex
You can build the string by combining many variables. As a result it still must be a string. Same way like you would make an alert.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank you Daniel,

I will integrate my data in my text message Smile

Alex
(09.09.2020, 07:08)Daniel. Wrote: You can build the string by combining many variables. As a result it still must be a string. Same way like you would make an alert.
Hi
Can you give as an example?
Thanks
objectdata = grp.find('1/1/1')
msg = 'The value of ' .. objectdata.name .. ' is ' .. tostring(objectdata.value)
(13.09.2020, 18:24)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: objectdata = grp.find('1/1/1')
msg = 'The value of ' .. objectdata.name .. ' is ' .. objectdata.value
Thanks Erwin!