This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Widgets with variable items
Is is possible now to add to widget possibility to add variable number of items? E.g. elevator widget should have possibility to add variable number of floors. Same with some multiple light controller. I know that e.g. I can prepare e.g. 10 empty static fields but it is not the best solution. So please consider adding some mechanism to Mosaic for support such function.
Done is better than perfect
Have you seen the Switch widget in Additional ?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(17.09.2020, 09:49)Daniel. Wrote: Have you seen the Switch widget in Additional ?

Nice to hear such thing? I dont remember if I used it. But can you share code how to do this? How dynamically add properties to controller and view?
JS for this widget

Attached Files
.js   script.js (Size: 6.58 KB / Downloads: 19)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thanks, but I mean dynamically so at start there is 1 empty element and plus icon on form then it is really dynamically. The way from script has unnecessary static properties in form which I want to not see.