This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

zwave
hi i need to integrate lm5 with a zwave network and it doesn't recognize usb ezlo
Did you reboot LM?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(23.09.2020, 13:26)Daniel. Wrote: ¿Reiniciaste LM?
no, todavía no lo he hecho

Recomiendas reiniciarlo, lo haré para ver si funciona gracias
You always must reboot when adding any USB adapter.
Ctrl+F5
For not being able to synchronize the ezlo pendrive to the lm5 reactor.
Buy a pendrive zwave.me recognizes it more when integrating objects to zwave indicates a line object that we do not know what it represents and another thing is that the dimmer device that we include leaves dead always
(20.10.2020, 16:19)eliasjavierr Wrote: For not being able to synchronize the ezlo pendrive to the lm5 reactor.
Buy a pendrive zwave.me recognizes it more when integrating objects to zwave indicates a line object that we do not know what it represents and another thing is that the dimmer device that we include leaves dead always

Hello
Someone has been able to synchronize his lm5 reactor with zwave the truth I have not been able to achieve the inclusion of objects

Hello
trying to use dmx512 with logic machine reactor 5 I could not find the serial port and tab for it
You are writing dmx question under zwave, Please use new thread next time for clearness.
https://openrb.com/example-dmx-lighting-...-with-lm2/

Regarding the Zwave product, check if they are on this list
https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/...ter/config
Ctrl+F5