This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

automatically build a visualisation
Hello guys,
I really like the idea to automate whatever is possible. Therefor I would like to know if we can build a visualisation automatically from a script and its inputs (in this case list of used objects). Lets say we have a building full of similar flats, that differs just in small details. We would like to build the visualisations automatically with our icons and layouts.
Is that possible?

Thanks Smile
(26.04.2016, 12:21)Peter Wrote: Hello guys,
I really like the idea to automate whatever is possible. Therefor I would like to know if we can build a visualisation automatically from a script and its inputs (in this case list of used objects). Lets say we have a building full of similar flats, that differs just in small details. We would like to build the visualisations automatically with our icons and layouts.
Is that possible?

Thanks Smile

Hi

Sure.
That's certainly possible. We already automated updating of visualisation from scripts.

Cheers
Christof
Don't ask what we can do in KNX but wonder what we can't - www.KNXlogic.eu
Hi,

We created script that creates project set-up from ets .proj file and
create buttons with images of dabuttonfactory API and voice feedback 
with created mp3's from Google speech API.

So yes, definitly possible (:

BR,

Erwin
Thanks for answers. Could you please share how I can create a button in visualisation and set its parameters?