This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

export of select objects and associated scripts
Hi,

It would be great when we can have some kind of selective import\export function.  For each installation I will always provide similar functionality.  ie I create 100+ virtual scene objects.  When I could export these objects with their group addresses \ tags \ associated scripts and choose which resident scripts to export as a single package it would save sooo much time setting up a LM.

Thanks,

Roger
Hi Roger,

Why don't you set-up your basics and make a back-up.

Each new project you start by loading your basics back-up and
you have what you just described..

BR,

Erwin
(04.05.2016, 18:22)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi Roger,

Why don't you set-up your basics and make a back-up.

Each new project you start by loading your basics back-up and
you have what you just described..

BR,

Erwin

Hi,

I know and I do that.  I find that this would be useful to have a selective import\export.

Thanks,

Roger
There is selective import/export for user libraries in new FW. You can wrap your scripts in a function so it can be easily re-used later on.