This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bugfixing Hardcoded Mosaic Widgets
Does anyone have a good way of bugfixing Mosaic Widgets coded in JS?
My plan is to have only custom coded Widgets to get the most out of Mosaic visu.

At the moment im just pushing them up into an empty Mosaic app to not crash anything important.
But then the only sign i get if it works or not, is if the App loads correctly, after adding the Widget in extensions.

Im writing my code in Atom with JS package, so i dont get Syntax errors shown either.
1) Do backup of your current project.

2) Use everywhere
try {
 RISK CODE
} catch (err) { console.log(err); }

3) When importing you can check this issue because I had same problems:
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...ght=mosaic

For me the best way to minimize bugs is by preparing good backbone widget and some helpers functions to simplify as much as possible to limit bugs to only syntax which can be found by Atom or VSCode. When I have such backbone widget prepared then I am trying to use same methods as often as it is possible.
Done is better than perfect