This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend Counter
Hi,

I´m trying to discober how trends works when it lost data but i can´t do it..

I have two trends of Energy.
First with absolute value, last value, 1hour
Second with Counter, Average, 1hour

If both trends have data on the same day --> Day 2 - Day 1 (of absolute) = Day 1 of counter.

But when it lose data i don´t know how it works...

You can see it image in attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello:

I have the same error, when there arent datas, I dont know how the trend by counter works?.
As you can note in the table supplied by "DGrandes", in days when datas are correct the algoritm works very well, but in days when we have losted datas, I dont know what it does.
If we lost datas, the values added must be less, but in the trend by counter, as you can see, the values are bigger than we expect.
How can I explain it to my self?, please...
Can someone explain it to us, What we are missunderstanding about the algoritm?
best regards
Next firmware will have some changes for this. Right now if the trend log is not updated within 2 minutes the previous value is set to "unknown". If you device has some down-time then you can have blank entries in trends and the counter might not produce a correct value due to missing data.
(29.10.2020, 12:40)admin Wrote: Next firmware will have some changes for this. Right now if the trend log is not updated within 2 minutes the previous value is set to "unknown". If you device has some down-time then you can have blank entries in trends and the counter might not produce a correct value due to missing data.

Ok thanks,

I´ll wait for next firmware   Smile
(29.10.2020, 12:40)admin Wrote: Next firmware will have some changes for this. Right now if the trend log is not updated within 2 minutes the previous value is set to "unknown". If you device has some down-time then you can have blank entries in trends and the counter might not produce a correct value due to missing data.

Hi Admin,
any idea about when next firmware will be released? Thanks.
Br