This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Security switch
Hi guys, 
Day problem..... I need a push button that must send a telegram only after if the user inserts the correct password. No status request. Any solution?
Best regards Cristian
Use PIN protection. Every object has this option.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(22.10.2020, 15:21)Daniel. Wrote: Use PIN protection. Every object has this option.
On Mosaic? Where can I find it?
For Mosaic there is dedicated widget for this. It is called Security.
Ctrl+F5
(22.10.2020, 15:29)Daniel. Wrote: For Mosaic there is dedicated widget for this. It is called Security.

Thanks Daniel,

I know that, infact now are working with this widget..... but client want only one button that on press, it must give me on the bus "true" value (DP1). The purpose is to command one gate, that must work only after password recognition.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
In that case I don't see anything out of the box. A solution for you could be a custom widget where a button will be linked to a virtual object and below another object as a password field. User will have to write correct password for the object to send value. A script will check if the password is correct or not. On successful send you should clear the password.
Ctrl+F5
(22.10.2020, 15:58)Daniel. Wrote: In that case I don't see anything out of the box. A solution for you could be a custom widget where a button will be linked to a virtual object and below another object as a password field. User will have to write correct password for the object to send value. A script will check if the password is correct or not.  On successful send you should clear the password.
yes it is.