This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Control of energy expenditure for communities
Hello, I have several requests from clients, I don't know how to approach this matter and I hope that you will help me find an effective solution.

I have several buildings where the heating cost of each house is not controlled, since the installation cascades up the radiators from floor to floor without going through an individual meter.

For these cases, there are several devices that are installed on the radiator and measure their cost, but it is a system that does not convince me.

The installation does not allow to install a single meter and it is not feasible to install one per radiator, so I am a bit lost in how to approach this issue.

I was looking for cut-off keys for radiators with built-in counter but could not find.

Has anyone done something about it? my intention is to integrate it with LM
Here in the NL 100% of the measurement of GJ in a building with central heating is done with the meters on the radiator, ISTA has some nice wireless system for this that can be used for billing to 3th party.

So why are you not convinced?
(23.10.2020, 06:23)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Here in the NL 100% of the measurement of GJ in a building with central heating is done with the meters on the radiator, ISTA has some nice wireless system for this that can be used for billing to 3th party.

So why are you not convinced?
Thanks Erwin, I seek to create a proprietary expense control so that we can have control of the installation.
Where the installation allows it, we install individual meters, do the calculation and view it on the home automation screens of the homes and within the same APP. Thus we facilitate the client, where with the same application he obtains control of his entire home.

So my question, if you know other types of devices to control those old installations.