This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problem importing knx to LM
Good evening:
Today I had problems when importing the ETS project, when importing it (OPC Export) not all the group addresses appear, has it ever happened to you?
Before I imported the projects through https://openrb.com/knxproj/, but the website gave me an "error", can you tell me how you import your projects?
Thank you
OPC export only exports addresses that holds objects and empty addresses are skipped, you can use a dummy device to fill them them with correct dpt objects if needed.
(29.10.2020, 01:16)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: OPC export only exports addresses that holds objects and empty addresses are skipped, you can use a dummy device to fill them them with correct dpt objects if needed.
Thanks Erwin for the answer
But i have the dummy and the address linked in the device, but still those addresses do not appear in the LM
In 2020 firmware you can import knxproj directly without any additional conversion.