This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wireless, small, reliable range, energy efficient sensors
I run same version app and it does not consume anything. Do you use the usb hub?

(07.11.2020, 11:32)lestole Wrote: @admin: Is the zigbee app and dongle compatible with the SpaceLYnk as well?

Regards
Lars Eirik
Technically yes, but you better wait till SE jumps on it. They will only question is when.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,

OK, something for me should be checked. For now I not using USB hub, so dongle is inserted directly to my LM5 USB slot. Also I removed BLE device, but packages are still installed.. EnOcean interface exists in my device, what else I can check? As I wrote before some strange behavior I seen when dongle was inserted. For that day I lost trends and after rebooting my LM not started fully successfully. May be Dongle power consumption is big enough for my port? Any advises needed..

Alex
Make a backup and do a factory reset. Install the app again and check. You can then restore your backup and see the difference.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
OK, will do today evening. Will inform about results.
Hi Daniel,

today I just updated my LM to firmware 20201111 (For Zerotifier testing). After that I installed Zigbee app. All is Ok, no overload of CPU. With previous Firmware just BLE packages was additionally installed, so may be Zigbee app and BLE should be once more checked.

Alex