This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

List over objects added to the visualization? /Representation of gauges in touch vizu
Hi!

I am currently working on a project where I have used gauges in the visualization for showing temperature, relative humidity etc. However the gauges does not show in any way in the touch visualization. I have therefore added a regular KNX-object for the temperature to the visualization where I have chosen the icon to be a transparent .SVG. This way I avoid duplicate representation of the temperature in the normal visualization, and I still get a temperature value in the touch visualization. However, this makes it hard to edit the interface since you have to be able to press on a invisible object. Is there a better way to achieve this? Or might it be possible to add functionality so you can get a list over all the object added to the interface, so you can delete them without actually having to press on the icon in the visualization to select them?
You can also use Custom CSS to hide specific elements from the standard visualization while keeping them visible in touch. Set "Additional classes" to touch-only for required elements and add this code to "Vis. graphics" > "Edit custom CSS":
Code:
.usermode .touch-only { display: none !important; }
(06.05.2016, 12:28)admin Wrote: You can also use Custom CSS to hide specific elements from the standard visualization while keeping them visible in touch. Set "Additional classes" to touch-only for required elements and add this code to "Vis. graphics" > "Edit custom CSS":
Code:
.usermode .touch-only { display: none !important; }

That's perfect! I'll stick to using CSS Smile