This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM5 and KNX integration - how should you work with programming
(08.11.2020, 20:23)FatMax Wrote: In ETS you create groupadresses that you connect objects from the KNX-equipment in your installation to. You can create group adresses on your LM that no KNX objects "listens to/responds to" and use these for, as per your example, modbus or just GA's you can adds scripts to. These objects to not sync back to ETS, so you need to keep track of both projects so you don't use the same address for different purposes.

Thanks for reply. What I want is to be able to connect the group address defined in LM to a certain trigger in ETS5 (or group of so). Is this not possible?

E.g.
Defined in LM5 is 30/1/1: Hvac max air (modbus)
In ETS5 I already have several triggers which sets a dry contact relay to the hvac. Now I want to just start using the LM5 30/1/1 group address instead of the relay using the same triggers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LM5 and KNX integration - how should you work with programming - by dreamcatcher - 08.11.2020, 22:23