This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Knx telegram from "cloud"
I have a LM corretly registered on cloud.logicmachine.net. The Mosaic visualization works fine and the sync process too. But i can't control anything from cloud, only view the objects.
Locally all the widgets works. What's wrong?? 
Thanks
All seems to be working fine. Do you have KNX TP-Uart selected as KNX mode?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5

Yes, what's wrong....
Are the group addresses updated in LM when you control them from cloud?
Ctrl+F5
Yes, locally mosaic control works well
Latest version of Mosaic?
Ctrl+F5
(09.11.2020, 13:37)Daniel. Wrote: Latest version of Mosaic?
ver. 20200930. It should be the lastest
somethings about user permission?
As long you use the cloud user which is in Mosaic then you don't need any permissions. Do you have any errors in LM error tab?
Ctrl+F5
(10.11.2020, 10:40)Daniel. Wrote: As long you use the cloud user which is in Mosaic then you don't need any permissions. Do you have any errors in LM error tab?
I can see many of that:

mosaic30                         Line 0: attempt to call global 'getcookie' (a nil value)
mosaic30                         Line 0: attempt to call global 'getcookie' (a nil value)
Update mosaic to latest version and check again for errors.
Ctrl+F5
just updated Mosaic again with latest version, now the problem is fixed.
Thanks for support