This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet missing exports
Hi

Got a phone from an integrator today that he was missing alot of objects on bacnet. 
So i went into the "OBJECTS" tab, and i see that the correct objects are chosen as exported. 
When i go to the System/Network and objects tab i see correctly that the objects are in fact missing. 

Part of problem is that the objects was not added to filter table in Ets linecoupler so that the objects have not been utdated since 21.09.

But question is, will this lead to the objects stops or times out in the export. Or what can be the problem of them missing in export to bacnet.

HW: LM Lite (i.MX6)
SW: 20200720
Not every object can be exported to bacnet, what dpt is this?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.11.2020, 11:40)Daniel. Wrote: Not every object can be exported to bacnet, what dpt is this?
That might be the problem. I have chosen the dpt. 20.102 Hvac Mode. 
Will change it to 05. unsigned integer.
DPT 20.x will be added to BACnet in RC4