This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Virtual objects only for visualisation
Do you know if there is a possibility to use some virtual objects which are not visible in KNX TP and KNX IP? This will be very helpful especially when I use some texts on a visualisation.

I've tried use a function "grp.update()" and menu "Apply filter virtual objects" but still telegrams are visible on IP sideSad
Which connection mode are you using? If you enable "Apply filter virtual objects" then both internal (grp.write/grp.update) and TP telegrams will be filtered by rules specified in "TP > IP filter". If this option is not set then all grp.update telegrams are sent to IP.
(12.05.2016, 10:30)admin Wrote: Which connection mode are you using? If you enable "Apply filter virtual objects" then both internal (grp.write/grp.update) and TP telegrams will be filtered by rules specified in "TP > IP filter". If this option is not set then all grp.update telegrams are sent to IP.

I am using "EIBnet/IP Routing" mode now. I've read your answer and tested this function and it works.
Solution:
"Apply filter virtual objects" enabled
TP>IP filtered object

Thanks for good help and good device LMWink
For now this filter only work for TP-UART connection modes, I'll check if it can be added for Routing as well.
(12.05.2016, 11:59)admin Wrote: For now this filter only work for TP-UART connection modes, I'll check if it can be added for Routing as well.

It works also in Routing mode. I checked this on my installation I have LM4 and LMLB connected via KNX IP and when I did things which I mentioned above it works fine. I saw only telegram on LM4 and not on LMLB. But when I disable the filter TP>IP telegram is appearing on both busmonitors.