This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Knx connection filter
Hi

I have a large knx file, but am only interessted in values from group adresses 13/*/* and main groups above.
So i really dont want update on groups lower than that. 

So whats the easy way here?

Is it just going to the DST group and just click the "Accecpt selected"
And then just add 13/*/* in the group adress list? Then it will only update this main group and groupadresses from here or am i thinking wrong.

The connection is TP-UART by the way, and not ip in this case.

Nearly correct only you cant use it like 13/*/* this is incorrect. You can use only one star on the end 13/0/*
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(19.11.2020, 14:28)Daniel. Wrote: Nearly correct only you cant use it like 13/*/* this is incorrect.  You can use only one star on the end 13/0/*
Yes, thanks that makes it easy then.

One more thing. If i have auto update enabled and makes the filters.
Then i delete all group adresses below 13/*/*. Will the auto update enabled read back all the deleted group addresses or will they not update due to the filters set.

This because you want update if there are new group adresses in the 13/*/* segment.
All below 13/ should not be added via bus sniffer. Bus sniffer can be disabled in general settings if not needed.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(19.11.2020, 14:38)Daniel. Wrote: All below 13/ should not be added via bus sniffer.  Bus sniffer can be disabled in general settings if not needed.
I want it enabled for adresses above 13. But will test if it sniff below. Then i disable it. Thanks for quick input.