This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Scheduler
Is it possible in the standard software when using scheduler to say, light on but no earlier than 17:00h? I tried to look at it but could only find offset.
Can you describe a use case for it? If you want to disallow certain actions depending on time you can simply create an event script.
I use this option very commonly with lights that go on and off at homes to show that there is activity when nobody is home. But because nobody would be home before a certain time it would block until a certain time.

Example. Lights go on at sunset -30min but not before 17.00 (as nobody would be home before that time) to mimic normal house use as equal as possible.
Why don't you just use presence simulation app?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(25.11.2020, 15:47)Daniel. Wrote: Why don't you just use presence simulation app?
Good question, i am not familiar with it? Will take a look at it!
(26.11.2020, 09:44)KoBra Wrote:
(25.11.2020, 15:47)Daniel. Wrote: Why don't you just use presence simulation app?
Good question, i am not familiar with it? Will take a look at it!
I have looked at the function but this only works for me when there are holidays. 
Example i want to do is have some light at the door that will go on at sunset but not if sunset is later than 19.00h.

I used a lot of MDT central operation units. And there i could select time shift or not before or not after. See below. Is there a way to do this in the logic machine scheduler?
[Image: download.png]
There's no such functionality built into schedulers. You will need an extra event script that is executed by a scheduler. It will send true to 1/1/1 if event value is true and current hour is less than 19.
Code:
value = event.getvalue()
hour = os.date('*t').hour
if value and hour < 19 then
  grp.write('1/1/1', true)
end
Hi.

I don't get it. How can I start play recorder objects? (presence simulation app).

Playing address? If I set 1 is starting playing and if I set 0 is stoping?

or rather by setting scheduler in presence simulation app?

Can I play by setting 1 and stoping by setting 0 on KNX/virtual address?

Can You explain it for me?

Thanks.