This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

change backgroud color
Hi

Is possible chaneg color backgroud of object in image 

Tank's
For static background color just add an additional class, for example bg-red
Add to Custom CSS:
Code:
.bg-red { background-color: red !important; }
(27.11.2020, 08:47)admin Wrote: For static background color just add an additional class, for example bg-red
Add to Custom CSS:
Code:
.bg-red { background-color: red !important; }
ok
I add this code in Custom CSS:

for call the backgroud color in object  ?

nedd to add class bg-red , correct ?

tank's

BR
as admin wrote add additional class to the object you want to apply this rule.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.11.2020, 10:50)Daniel. Wrote: as admin wrote add additional class to the object you want to apply this rule.

I try to black color and not work red yes Why ?
you will see the change only in final visu not in editor.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.11.2020, 10:59)Daniel. Wrote: you will see the change only in final visu not in editor.
Yes tank's a lot
(27.11.2020, 12:16)Frank68 Wrote:
(27.11.2020, 10:59)Daniel. Wrote: you will see the change only in final visu not in editor.
Yes tank's a lot
Hi

As for the background in visu all OK, with the css I changed the value, but now even in the mobile view the background has become black, making me not read the writing well, it is possible to separate the 2 things and leave the background white ( default) in the mobile view keeping the black for VISU?

thanks a lot
Add .usermode to CSS rules:
Code:
.usermode .bg-red { background-color: red !important; }