This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend logs lost after restart
Hi,

All trend logs of current day was lost after a power failure. The same happend few days ago but thought it ws something else.
Is this a bug or normal?
Hi

This is normal behavior. The project itself is saved to permanent memory every 30min but this exclude trends. They have saving procedure defined in different way. The bigger the total trend size the less often it is saved to flash. It can be up to 24h. See this table to check how often your trends are saved.

------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
My total trend log size is 13mb so there is a save every 24hours correct?
Is there any way i could save them more often?
The only way I know is via changing resolution to a lower value to make the size smaller. This was designed to protect flash from degrading too fast.
Ctrl+F5
(01.12.2020, 11:22)Daniel. Wrote: The only way I know is via changing resolution to a lower value to make the size smaller.  This was designed to protect flash from degrading too fast.

Unfortunately that's not an option in  the specific project. could i change the save location to a usb drive?
You can only export trends in csv format elsewhere.
Ctrl+F5
(01.12.2020, 11:36)Daniel. Wrote: You can only export trends in csv format elsewhere.
Ok, thank you