This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

step setpoint
Hello

I am noticing that in touch I can vary the value of the set also of decimals as set in the parameters but in view this is not possible what I am doing wrong.
Value 2 Byte Floating, also tried to set Dt as temperature nothing to do.

Thanks
The object parameters got nothing to do with Touch(SE Touch) Only custom visu is using them. If Touch has option you should set it there.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(01.12.2020, 11:25)Daniel. Wrote: The object parameters got nothing to do with Touch(SE Touch) Only custom visu is using them. If Touch has option you should set it there.
Yes but in visu not works , is not possible change value only one point not decimal .

Why?
Show me example as I no longer sure what you mean.
Ctrl+F5
(01.12.2020, 11:59)Daniel. Wrote: Show me example as I no longer sure what you mean.
I have set this parameter

but I have only possibility to change in integer value non from decimal.

tank's
Do you use LM or SE version? This is important as they use same name for different thing.
Ctrl+F5
(01.12.2020, 12:07)Daniel. Wrote: Do you use LM or SE version? This is important as they use same name for different thing.

this is on SE but I have also LM
If this is on SE then where do you want to display this value? Drop a screenshot.
Ctrl+F5
(01.12.2020, 12:10)Daniel. Wrote: If this is on SE then where do you want to display this value?  Drop a screenshot.

I want setpoint in decimal but only integer also in LM

only change 1 degree at time not decimal
Open it in final visu and use the arrows.
Ctrl+F5