This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine App: password shown
Hi there,
there is something strange with LM app.

After setting the app, when I try to connect to the system without success I received the following error: 

"Web page not available. Impossible to download page at address "http://login:password@ip_address:port_id

The problem is that password is shown.

Is it possible change debug message without showing the password please?

Thanks.

BR.
Nothing can be done right now. I agree we should change it, will pass it to development team.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(01.12.2020, 15:11)Daniel. Wrote: Nothing can be done right now. I agree we should change it, will pass it to development team.
This sounds good...... I've the same problem with most clients that don't like this situation. I'm sure that your development team is able to solve this problem.
BR Cristian