This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Internal card backup
Good afternoon,
Today the visualization of my LM was not seen correctly, there were an infinity of group addresses missing in the objects, I restored a backup copy and it continued doing the same thing, so I changed the internal memory card and the visualization was already correct with all the objects and group addresses.
So I checked that the memory card was corrupt and I lost all the data.
Is there a way to backup the card without removing it from LM? since if it happens again I will be with the same problem the total loss of the stored data.

thanks
Use the standard Backup/Restore feature. In case of using recovery firmware to flash a new card you will have to manually install apps if you had any installed before. The configuration is stored in the backup so it won't be lost.
(15.12.2020, 07:34)admin Wrote: Use the standard Backup/Restore feature. In case of using recovery firmware to flash a new card you will have to manually install apps if you had any installed before. The configuration is stored in the backup so it won't be lost.

Hello, I use the backup/Restore but all the stored trend data has been lost, it is that data that I am referring to.
Is there a way to automatically copy to another device on the network?
Thank you
If the card is damage none of the backup option will keep your trends. They are lost as you took backup when the card was already broken. The best option is to make a periodical backup. In the forum there are scripts which can send backup to email once a while.
The best solution is to use industrial grade SLC card which should not have any problems for very long time. Al our new devices use pSLC cards which are also very good for long term performance.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5