This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend log graph
Hi all,
I am logging absolute power values of 2 different energy counters. 
The questione is that in some cases one of those value is negative and if I compare them in the graph the point of view is not proper correct. In fact the less value of positive variable is 0 (left side) that is not at the same level of other variable.
How can I sort It out?
Thanks.
Drop a screenshot with better explanation please.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Do you have different units assigned to these objects? There will be a second Y axis on the right if you try to display two trends with different units.
Here enclosed.

As you can see the positive value of green line is lower that negative value of blue line.

In this way it is not possible to have a good point of view. Probably shall I have to anable "always shown zero" in the trend log variable settings?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have two Y axis - one on the left and another one on the right. As I've said if you want a single Y axis make sure that all trend objects have the same units. If trend has both positive and negative values then "always show zero" won't affect the display.
Hi Admin,
the unit of the variable Is the same for all
and only one variable has negative values.
What do you suggest? All variable shall have "Always show zero" enable or only the variable with negative values? Thanks
Can you provide a backup from your device?
Thanks for the backup, please check units of your objects again. Some object have kW while others have Kw. These are treated as different units so trend graph are shown separately.
OK! Understood! Unfortunately it was a writing mistake.
Thanks.
1. Does this also prevent statements in the Trenlogs?:

2. If not: It`s a rare event, but now have a single read out with the whole dec. messed up. Can I delete a Singel reading somewhere?

3. Average of all readings in the "Objects Current value" or Avrage of all trendlogs?

1) No
2) No
3) Average of nr of samples per minute compare to trend resolution so if set to one hour the avarage of the 60 sample points is taken as hour value. If set to max the highest value of the 60 (minute) samples within the resolution period is used.
Thanks - finaly this are also god news.