This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

scripting
Press scan selected
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(16.10.2023, 12:29)Daniel Wrote: Press scan selected

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go to System config - Netwotk - BAcnet Settings and de-select: Server enabled
Save and scan again
Ctrl+F5
(16.10.2023, 12:38)Daniel Wrote: Go to System config - Netwotk - BAcnet Settings and de-select: Server enabled
Save and scan again

nothing showed when i can
Post your full script.
(16.10.2023, 12:57)admin Wrote: Post your full script.

Use 'positive integer value' instead of 'analog value'. You can't write true / false to an integer value, try using 1 and 0 instead.
(16.10.2023, 13:11)admin Wrote: Use 'positive integer value' instead of 'analog value'. You can't write true / false to an integer value, try using 1 and 0 instead.

done still not working

Use 'positive integer value' instead of 'analog value'.
Ctrl+F5
(16.10.2023, 13:22)Daniel Wrote: Use 'positive integer value' instead of 'analog value'.

still not working
show your script
Ctrl+F5
(16.10.2023, 13:30)Daniel Wrote: show your script

Use YABE(bacnet client software on PC) and check what values this objects actually allows and if it works from yabe.
Ctrl+F5
(16.10.2023, 14:03)Daniel Wrote: Use YABE(bacnet client software on PC) and check what values this objects actually allows and if it works from yabe.

Sorry But I thing you getting what i'm trying to say 
I need Script that control Casambi Curtain from Logic Machine Beacause we are not getting proper or right script. If you can then please send me script.
If we don’t know how your BACnet environment looks like we cannot say anything why the script is not working, if you can do a discovery with YABE and show us how the datapoints in the BACnet device 400001 looks like then we might be able to help you further, just calling out you need a script won’t get you any further as we don’t have all the details …