This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

RF-KNX
Goodmornig,
is it possible to use an usb-knxrf interface to put LM5 and the KNX RF system in communication?
Best regards Cristian
This is not possible, you need an external gateway
(16.01.2021, 08:29)admin Wrote: This is not possible, you need an external gateway

as a media coupler as tp-rf, is it right?
Yes, that's right. What kind of RF devices do you need. Have you considered using ZigBee instead?
my intention was to send group objects to a JU1 rf using a UIMrf directly from Logic. But if it's not possible I will put the gateway. Thanks anyway
How much is "ready to use" the zigBee adoption on LM?
At this point you can control ZigBee lamps (dimming, rgb, color temperature). Switches, sensors (temperature, humidity, water leak etc), motion and open/closed detectors are also supported. Soon we will add support for locks and heating control valves.
There is any news ?
I'm looking for heating control valves (by RF).
KNX Advanced Partner + Tutor