This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM doesn't save username and password
LM Doesn't save the user name and password, in the user access settings: user name and password-ENABLE, The user's cookie expiration date: 30: 30

Can you help me, please?

LM5Lp Version: 200720
Please post in English next time. Are testing this with a normal user? Admin password cannot be saved this way. Have you tried this with several devices or only one? Try another browser if possible, maybe you have some privacy settings which clear cookies when the browser is closed.
(22.01.2021, 08:13)admin Wrote: Please post in English next time. Are testing this with a normal user? Admin password cannot be saved this way. Have you tried this with several devices or only one? Try another browser if possible, maybe you have some privacy settings which clear cookies when the browser is closed.

Ok, sorry, I edit post. I tried with multiple devices and provided remote access to technical support. We tried another browser, but nothing helped