This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Create trend with values via script into the future
Hello!

Is it possible to create trend into the future?
My idea is to collect some electricity price data and push that into the next day trend. Elering api will give me next day electricity prices day before.
I need to update next day values with interval 1h.

Basically I want to create similar graph what is attached via pic into the LM.

I tested when I change system time, 5m trend will update with new date and time but after interval time(5m) has been passed. So when using 1h trend, this solution is not working for me.

Is there any way I can do that?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is not possible with trends but you can use Dygraph JS library to display such data. See this thread: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=2970
Thanks for confirming. 
I already made system like this - picture attached.

This is graph for prediction for next day. In every hour at last minute I write next hour prediction value to virtual group address. This virtual group address is logged via trend. (I log current price and prediction price so I can compare these two values)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)