This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with iFrame
Hi

I am trying to visualize a configuration page from a device in the SL visualisation. I have added a iFrame and entered the URL, but the page is just blank.

What is the criteria for beeing able to visualize a web page? I have tried a few different URL's, and some work, some don't. 

This forum works.
www.vg.no does not work
www.db.no works

The device 192.168.1.100 does not work (SL's IP is 192.168.1.10, so they are at same network).
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
It is up to the web developer to decide it he will allow his page to be used in iframe or not. There is nothing we can do about it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(25.01.2021, 10:16)Daniel. Wrote: It is up to the web developer to decide it he will allow his page to be used in iframe or not. There is nothing we can do about it.

OK, thanks for the answer.

I will have to figure something else out then.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
Some websites still support RSS feeds so you can fetch it via a script and then display data on your visualization. See this thread: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=70
(25.01.2021, 12:29)admin Wrote: Some websites still support RSS feeds so you can fetch it via a script and then display data on your visualization. See this thread: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=70

Thanks, but it is not a RSS feed I need to get, it is a webserver with all the configuration of a ventilation system. I was hoping that I could just integrate the config pages rather than integrate everything over BACnet and then create the settings and so on from scratch.