This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

User Access
I new HomeLYnk's firmeware (1.5) there is a new approach to user access, which is grate, but now I can't add some devices to have unlimited access do visualization.  In old FW, there was special link, which I used to do this. In safari and chrome, there is now possibility to save password and user. Any suggestion how to do this?
Hi Pawel,

Can you describe the issue in more detail, as i don't understand what "I can't add some devices to have unlimited access do visualization" has to do with the user access.

I assume you mean clients like iPad's and Touchpanels etc.

In the new firmware the links are the same with #pagenumber but the URL is slightly changed now you need to use http://admin:admin@192.168.0.10/scada-vis/#1

You can also see those direct url's when you open the preview from the editor (select a page and click the button located on left bottom and use the middle icon to open preview)
The direct URL is showed in the header of the preview page.

The user access and saving of the password is just like in 1.3.1 only we added some extra settings to set your startup page so you can skip the original (green) startup page.

To open the visu without using the password you can send it as basic authentication in your shortcut url like: http://admin:admin@192.168.0.10/scada-vis

You can now set (under user access -> default user access settings) the default page to 'pc/tablet visu' and create a logout button under plan editor tab 'link' to logout function.

Did you also cleaned your browser cache after FW update?

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
Thanks for suport. That's exactly what i need.