This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Layer or similar on visu
Hello

It is not possible to layer objects on pages, as if I create an object with a base color of green on on and transparent on off, then on top of a yellow one on on and transparent on off etc. etc .. once the page is saved they no longer respect the order and I find myself on the first object, in case of modification I have to delete and reassign them all.

Thank you
Hi
Your description is not the clearest but I think you are trying to put one object on top of another. It was answered many times here. There's no order for layer position of same type of objects. You can put object on Layout and on Plan, the one on plan will be always above the one on layout. The recommended method is to use of numeric object and additional icons.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.02.2021, 12:59)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Your description is not the clearest but I think you are trying to put one object on top of another. It was answered many times here. There's no order for layer position of same type of objects. You can put object on Layout and on Plan, the one on plan will be always above the one on layout. The recommended method is to use of numeric object and additional icons.

Ok

But I use different layouts, menus and more.

I have 100 different objects 50 alarms and 50 warnings, I need 3 status values green, yellow, red (OK, WARNIG.ALARM).
As an example I need a script with inside 50 if..elseif .. else conditions, with which I evaluate the 100 objects and then I need 50 virtual objects in which to insert numerical value, it is not a code that can be reused in a simple way .

I need a function to pass the alarm object to alert and return a direct number (this is possible, I see)
but I still need 50 new virtual items.

Quite right?

BR
yes but script can be with 1 if, if you have good naming convention.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5