This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

App documentation
Hi,
I have a Wiser for KNX.
In the aplication store I have installed the ApiT3 app and the cloud connector app.
I can not find any information on how to use these applications.
What is the purpose of these applications and where can I find documentation ragarding applications?

Br
Magnus

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

APIT3 is our new KNX IoT API that is developed toghether with the KNX Assosiation. The cloud connector app is used to connect to our new cloud platform and uses the credentials from the Wiser for KNX remote app. So they enable a secure connection methode from and to the controller.

Both these apps are needed for using the new Amazon Alexa voice control that is build into the latest Touch3 and will also be needed for Google Assistent (currently in testing fase).

See: https://download.schneider-electric.com/...=AN002_104

Additional features are in development that are using these 2 IoT connection apps, so stay tuned...

BR,

Erwin
(04.02.2021, 08:02)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

APIT3 is our new KNX IoT API that is developed toghether with the KNX Assosiation. The cloud connector app is used to connect to our new cloud platform and uses the credentials from the Wiser for KNX remote app. So they enable a secure connection methode from and to the controller.

Both these apps are needed for using the new Amazon Alexa voice control that is build into the latest Touch3 and will also be needed for Google Assistent (currently in testing fase).

Additional features are in development that are using these 2 IoT connection apps, so stay tuned...

BR,

Erwin

I watched the KNX/Shneider presentation last week. The mentioned the word "Global" several time, does this mean that the wiser KNX and new APIT3 will be available to purchase for Ecoexperts in Australia?

Also is there any documentation on the API for 3rd party developers?
Could be that an offer is globally available but then it’s still up to the country to put it locally in the offer, in your case this is harder then you think, launching KNX in your country would only means cannibalism on the Clipsal C-bus offer and doesn’t bring extra sales so i don’t see that happening soon..

I know the Clipsal team is looking for/working on supporting speech control so i think it will come some day..
(04.02.2021, 08:02)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

BR,

Erwin

Hello, I just bought a spacelynk LSS100200, but I don't know how to connect it to the clould platform, so that I can use the API. Can you tell me more? Thank you!
Cloud connection is at this moment only on Wiser for KNX as you need to register the device via the mobile app that is not available on spaceLYnk.

You can use the API locally but what is your use case, what do you want to achieve?

The API is based on Touch so what you create in Touch is available in the API..
(07.11.2023, 19:34)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Cloud connection is at this moment only on Wiser for KNX as you need to register the device via the mobile app that is not available on spaceLYnk.

You can use the API locally but what is your use case, what do you want to achieve?

The API is based on Touch so what you create in Touch is available in the API..

I want from a React.js server to make a app for my home, so I want to read the json format of the object and update it. The API localy is a problem because it need some SSL certificate, and this device I can't read the json format from a server if there is any ssl certificate on it. Without it, the will be a problem with CORS ( Cross-origin resource sharing ) and the browser will block connection.

More precisely, tell me this please: this device is not acting like a API server? Cause this is what Schneider told me. If he is a API server, where can I find credentials to access it from distance?