This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM5 REACTOR ZEROTIER PORTS
Hello

I am using a GSM reactor with Zerotier, to complete the configuration I would need to know the ports it uses, in order to open them, as it continues to use the GSM even having the LAN connection, perhaps there are not the necessary ports open.
Is there any way on the Reactor to know the doors it is trying to open? Command type netstat?

Thanks so much
When 3G/4G is connected it will override the default gateway and all traffic will be routed through the mobile connection.
Can you explain why do you want ZeroTier to use LAN connection instead of 3G/4G?
(05.02.2021, 07:38)admin Wrote: When 3G/4G is connected it will override the default gateway and all traffic will be routed through the mobile connection.
Can you explain why do you want ZeroTier to use LAN connection instead of 3G/4G?

I would like to use the GSM only in case of problems with the LAN, as a backup or at most to send sms, since the connection speed is better than with the LAN.
Is it possible to do this?

Thank you
LM cannot dynamically switch the gateway without some additional scripts which is rather complicated. Network stuff like a backup channel should be configured on the router level, not on LM. At this moment there's no option to disable default route override for the mobile connection. If you disable the connection completely then you won't be able to send SMS.
(05.02.2021, 07:53)admin Wrote: LM cannot dynamically switch the gateway without some additional scripts which is rather complicated. Network stuff like a backup channel should be configured on the router level, not on LM. At this moment there's no option to disable default route override for the mobile connection. If you disable the connection completely then you won't be able to send SMS.

OK in some cases I only have the LAN connection, what are the ports used by Zerotier, so that I can open them in the firewall?
9993 but this is outgoing port, no need to open incoming.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5