This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CANX Products
Hello, I am interested in canx equipment and my question is simple, for a project of a compensatory house to use them exclusively?

It would be to integrate all lights, blinds, underfloor heating, motors ... and to eliminate KNX actuators and focus on this format.

To date, the ones that I have used for on / off actions and they work well. For blinds I see that they would need quite a few scripts. (Movement, Stop, Positioning, Times of each action and live states)

I ask for your most honest opinion.
We have a CANx blinds/shutter controller but it does not have position reporting or move to an absolute position feature. You don't need any scripts for basic move/rotate functionality. The scripts were provided to use a relay output as a shutter controller.
Hello Sir,
I connected CAN /LoRa DALI gateway with LM5p2-KC_V19-22PT-20 by CAN bus. I used DALI power supply mean well DLP -04R for DALI power but when I connected DALI power with DALi port of can/Lora dali gateway the dali power supply indicates the dali bus is short. The DALI voltage at DALI port is 3.3v .So how to solve this problem.
Please provide your wiring diagram.
(03.01.2022, 13:41)admin Wrote: Please provide your wiring diagram.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try swapping the DALI power supply wires (1/2)