This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

reactor remote connection
Hello

I have a problem, I have 2 GSM reactors with similar programs, I use Zerotier to connect remotely, in one of the two devices I can program remotely in the other no, already checked I have the same settings as the logicmachine, same telephone operator, what can it do be due to the problem?
in both I have set KNX IP functionality.

BR.
Do you see an IP in the 3G/PPP connection?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(10.02.2021, 15:36)Daniel. Wrote: Do you see an IP in the 3G/PPP connection?

Hi Daniel
I see the IPs of the GSM service, I see the IPs assigned by zerotier, and doing the pign works in both directions !!!

In both apparatuses both that och emi allows to program the konnex and the other
English please
Ctrl+F5
(10.02.2021, 15:42)Daniel. Wrote: English please

I have correct

Hi Daniel
I see the IPs of the GSM service, I see the IPs assigned by zerotier, and doing the pign works in both directions !!!

In both apparatuses both that och emi allows to program the konnex and the other
So you say that zeroTier itself works and you can access both reactors via browsers? Your problem is ETS download on one of them?
Can you do it locally on this reactor?
Ctrl+F5
(10.02.2021, 15:48)Daniel. Wrote: So you say that zeroTier itself works and you can access both reactors via browsers? Your problem is ETS download on one of them?
Can you do it locally on this reactor?

Now I don't have the reactor at hand, it is 50 km away, the week before I am on site and do the test.