This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HomeLynk -> LogicMachine
Hi!

Is it possible to transfer backup from HomeLynk to LogicMachine? If yes, on what conditions.

thanks, Zoltan
(06.06.2016, 10:53)zoltan Wrote: Hi!

Is it possible to transfer backup from HomeLynk to LogicMachine? If yes, on what conditions.

thanks, Zoltan

I used it once and it works for me.
(06.06.2016, 17:14)gjniewenhuijse Wrote:
(06.06.2016, 10:53)zoltan Wrote: Hi!

thanks, Zoltan

I used it once and it works for me.

I'm asking because the reverse caused the death of the HL. Won't risk it one more time.

What LM did you used?
Hi Zoltan,

Question 1: Is your HL alive again? I did the same multiple times without any issue, but if your HL is having issues then it must be software related.

Question 2: What is the age of your HL and the brand of the SD card in that HL?

We can restore the original operating system on your device with a USB -> micro SD flash tool. After restoring the OS your HL must be working fine again.

Please send me your e-mail by pm and i will send you a we-transfer with the needed tools and a OS image.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
(06.06.2016, 19:05)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi Zoltan,

Question 1: Is your HL alive again? I did the same multiple times without any issue, but if your HL is having issues then it must be software related.

Question 2: What is the age of your HL and the brand of the SD card in that HL?

We can restore the original operating system on your device with a USB -> micro SD flash tool. After restoring the OS your HL must be working fine again.

Please send me your e-mail by pm and i will send you a we-transfer with the needed tools and a OS image.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart

Hello Erwin!

A1: The original HL was sent back for repair. I am talking about different devices here. The issue was hardware related - after SW change it went crazy.
A2: The HL I'd like to eventually migrate to LM is version 1.2.1 , the SD card is factory installed.

pm sent
Hi Zoltan,

I was in the situation of replacing my HL with LM4, due to some bugs from the HL.
At that time, in early versions of HL, the TPUART chip was old and it was disconnecting my HL from KNX bus. Edgars suggested me to replace the HL with a new one, but it still did not worked. So I've purchased a LM4 and worked just perfect!

I have done the migration from HL to LM4 just uploading the config/backup file from HL into LM4, without doing other changes.

Andreas