This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Data & time into visualization
I would like to know if it is possible to have a simple way to put data (like 11/02/2021) and time (like 08:40) into visualization, without using virtual object and script. Or if it is a way to prevent those object from being written into SD.

Now I use a resident script that run every 30 sec that read time and data and write it into an object. This means that LM write a lot of data into the SD and I think this is the reason why already 3 HL and LM crashed due to SD locked into read only mode after 2 year of work.
Fortunatelly replacing the SD solved the problem but it still be an inconvenience for clients.

Thanks,
Mirco
LM does not write changes immediately so the number of object writes does not matter that much. Backup to SD is done every 30 minutes.