This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Widgets import
Hi there

I've been trying to find good ways to add visually appealing and practical elements for shutter and light control. I'm using the SE LM and thought I could simply download the Widgets (which I think meet both my needs) from Touch Config and import the widget.json in the vis. structure/widgets. Using the import function in the widgets tab of the configurator a .tar file is expected. 

Now, I may have misunderstood the concept of widgets. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. My idea would be that I can click on an icon on visualization and get a nice Widgets (out of the Touch collection) to pop up.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Martin
Touch/Mosaic is completely independent app and you cant use its widgets in custom visu.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(10.02.2021, 08:39)Daniel. Wrote: Touch/Mosaic is completely independent app and you cant use its widgets in custom visu.

Thank you Daniel, I wasn't aware of that.