This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

TP REPEAT
Hi, I'm looking at KNX statistics and I see abnormal load on repeating TP. Is this important to keep in mind?

This statistic comes from a room control connected to the KNX bus, when the project is finished it will open more than 30 units and I am worried that it will saturate.

Enable 'ACK all group telegrams' and see if it helps.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(17.02.2021, 10:27)Daniel. Wrote: Enable 'ACK all group telegrams' and see if it helps.

Thanks Daniel, that has worked. Now the repetition of TP is 0.

Is it advisable to enable ACK?
This means you have a device on the bus which does not acknowledge the telegrams. When telegram is sent and no acknowledge is sent then it is repeated. You can try to find which device it is or leave it as now and LM will do the job.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5