This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Yale Real Living Z-Wave touchscreen Deadbolt won't show in Z-Wave App
Hi!

I have just received the ZWave Me USB stick and a Yale Real Living Z-Wave touchscreen Deadbolt. I am having problem connecting the deadbolt to the LM4. The deadbolt is operating on the american Z-Wave frequency band, so I have changed the frequency in the Z-Wave app. The deadbolt won't show in the device list after pressing +Add device in the Z-Wave app and enabling search mode on the deadbolt, does anyone have any suggestions on how this might be fixed? I have tried restarting the LM4. I do not get any kind of feedback on which frequency the USB-stick is operating on, so have anybody tried using american Z-Wave components with the Z-Wave app so it can be verified that the app actually changes the frequency? 

Kind regards,
Anders