This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alexa and Temperature
            Good morning,

I have a problem with a temperature point created in the logic machine and linked with alexa.

I have created a standard object configured as 09.001 Temperature and then in the part of alexa I have added the skill that comes ready temperature, however, when I get from the mobile in the alexa app does not let me act on the point and shows me a message of "waiting for openrb.com..." and nothing happens.

I attach photo in case you can help me.

Thank you very much.
Bug with scale selection has been fixed. Updated Alexa app will be published soon.
(29.03.2021, 06:37)admin Wrote: Bug with scale selection has been fixed. Updated Alexa app will be published soon.

Thank so much