This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

VISU STRING VARIABLE NULL
Hello

I am creating a settings page of some text variables, but everything is ok if the viariabile has a value, if the variable is empty visu it does not even allow me to select it on the page to be able to put a value, and it disappears from the page, how can I solve the problem?

Thank you
This is how the value works, it adjusts its size based on value. You can use one object with written value to adjust positions, duplicate it as may time yo need and then later when all is set just map correct objects.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(25.03.2021, 15:20)Daniel. Wrote: This is how the value works, it adjusts its size based on value. You can use one object with written value to adjust positions, duplicate it as may time yo need and then later when all is set just map correct objects.

if the user accidentally deletes the text, he no longer has the possibility of inserting it and cannot select it anymore.

I probably didn't understand your explanation, should I use a parking object and choosing what I need to update make a copy of the parking object text on the final object?

BR
I thought you meant only for positioning. Unselect the Hide background, this will give you some element in it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
You can create a script that will write a default value to a text object if the new value is empty:
Code:
value = event.getvalue()
value = value:trim()

if #value == 0 then
  grp.update(event.dst, '- input new value -')
end