This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ALEXA
(19.07.2021, 08:28)Daniel Wrote: It must be something on Amazon side.  There might be dedicated language for Mexico. Will have a look in to alexa console.

There is dedicated Spanish(MX) language, I just added it based on the Spanish translation, hope they are the same Smile Once Amazon will certify this it should be available in Mexico.

Hello, I'm having a similar problem, but the account is from Brazil, using Portuguese(BR). Is it possible to add the language as well to see if I can  find the LogicMachine skill in the app?
(26.04.2023, 20:56)Arthur_automatic Wrote:
(19.07.2021, 08:28)Daniel Wrote: It must be something on Amazon side.  There might be dedicated language for Mexico. Will have a look in to alexa console.

There is dedicated Spanish(MX) language, I just added it based on the Spanish translation, hope they are the same Smile Once Amazon will certify this it should be available in Mexico.

Hello, I'm having a similar problem, but the account is from Brazil, using Portuguese(BR). Is it possible to add the language as well to see if I can  find the LogicMachine skill in the app?

Ask me this again in 2 weeks time when I'm back from holiday Smile
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.04.2023, 07:44)Daniel Wrote:
(26.04.2023, 20:56)Arthur_automatic Wrote:

Ask me this again in 2 weeks time when I'm back from holiday Smile

Asking again after 2 weeks.
Which language do you want us to add? On Amazon side I can see that for Portuguese there is only one option which we already have.
Ctrl+F5
(12.05.2023, 07:47)Daniel Wrote: Which language do you want us to add? On Amazon side I can see that for Portuguese there is only one option which  we already have.

I still can't find the skill in the app... I'm gonna try to create an account with a vpn or something like that. Thanks for the feedback.
For Alexa voice control Logic Machine skill is not available in amazon.in so when it will be available into amazon.in alexa skill
Hindi language is supported, it should be there already.
Ctrl+F5